Floating Point Support
The FED C Compilers (WIZ-C Professional and AVIDICY) now supports a 4 byte float type to IEEE standards. The float type supports numbers from approx +/-10-37 to +/-10+38, and has full arithmetic and cast to/from integer support in line with ANSI C. The following library functions are provided:
- Trigonmetric Functions - sin, cos and tan
- Log and Power functions - exp, log, log10, pow, pow10, PowerSeries
- Additional maths functions - fabs, sqrt, exponent and mantissa functions
- Random numbers - rand, srand
- Print to String - fPrtString
- Constants provided - e, PI, LN2, LN10 etc.