USB applications in minutes !
FED now offer a USB library option for the FED PIC C Compiler and for WIZ-C. This library makes the task of creation of serial communication port based applications as easy as any WIZ-C application - for example a simple USB serial port can be created in 10 lines of code !
- Supports 18F2455, 18F2550, 18F4555, 18F4550 devices.
- Includes the Microchip CDC library converted for the FED C Compiler (note this is available free of charge email email@example.com for details).
- Includes WIZ-C element for point and click set up of the USB library
- Examples for WIZ-C and the FED C Compiler included
- USB terminal simulation is provided to allow complete USB applications to be debugged on the PC before testing on real hardware
- STI files included to simulate operation of the real hardware and take the device thorugh to teh configured state.
- Upgrade to version 11.04 of the C Compiler or WIZ-C is included.
- Ideal for use with our USB development board
- Examples all work with the Microchip FS Dem USB demonstration board..
Pricing & Ordering information
USB developer library for the PIC £15.00 ($27)
Click Order Online to go to our online catalogue system, or click Here for other ordering options.
Full support is available for all our products please see contracted support
Email us for further Questions